EHLANZENI DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY TENDER AUGUST 2022
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF GROCERIES FOR THE AAR CHILD & YOUTH CARE CENTRE,SPRINGBOK CHILD & YOUTH CARE CENTRES,KIMBERLEY THUTHUZELA CARE CENTRE AND KIMBERLEY SHELTER,FOR A PERIOD OF 36 MONTHS.
NOTICE AND INVITATION TO BID
APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF TWO UTILITY MOTOR VEHICLES TO EHLANZENI DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
EHLANZENI DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY HEREBY INVITES BIDS FOR THE ABOVE-MENTIONED TENDER Only bidders who have provided the following mandatory information and documents to be used to evaluate the bidder’s responsiveness will be considered for further evaluation on functionality:
• Central Supplier Database (CSD) Registration Report.
• Valid SARS PIN.
• Certified copy of company registration documents issued by the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC).
• Certified copies of identity documents of company directors.
• Joint Venture or Consortium Agreement if applicable.
• Certified copy of certificate of membership from the National Automobile Dealers’ Association with accreditation status or relevant issuing authority.
• Certified copy or copies of municipal account/s not older than three months for both the bidder and the company directors or lease agreement or proof of residence (PTO) from the relevant traditional authority.
• All bid documents must be dully signed and submitted on the PDF document that has been issued and reproduced documents will be rejected. Received bids will be evaluated for responsiveness based on mandatory requirements, functionality and who obtain a minimum of 70 points out of a possible 100 points, and price and B-BBEE status level of contribution in accordance with the criteria stipulated on the bid documents in line with the provisions of the Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017. In order to claim points for a B-BBEE status level of contribution, bidders must attach a valid certified copy of a B-BBEE certificate or a valid copy of a sworn affidavit.
Bid documents can be viewed and downloaded at no cost on the Document Sharing and Collaboration Platform or Portal (NEPTUNE): http://edmservices.ehlanzeni.gov.za and National Treasury Portal from Monday, 08 August 2022.
Further information regarding the downloading and uploading of documents will be explained at the compulsory briefing session. A compulsory briefing session will be held on Thursday, 11 August 2022, 10H00 at Ehlanzeni District Municipality Office Complex, DMC, 8 Van Niekerk Street, Sonheuwel Central, Mbombela, 1201. Where bids should be submitted – Completed bid and other returnable documents must be submitted only in PDF format on the Document Sharing and Collaboration Platform or Portal: http://edmservices.ehlanzeni.gov.za on or before Friday, 19 July 2022 not later than 12H00. Enquiries: Contact Person – ADMINISTRATION: Mr. P Khumalo at 013 759 8-573 or email@example.com Contact Person – TECHNICAL: Ms. L. Espag at 013 759 8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org Dr NP MAHLALELA MUNICIPAL MANAGER
Bids Notices and Invitationfo Bid No. 01 of 2022-23.pdf