GAUTENG MEDICAL SUPPLIES DEPOT TENDER JUNE 2022
GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
PROVINCIAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE RENTAL OF TWELVE (12) 1.8 TON ELECTRIC LOW LIFT PALLET TRUCKS INCLUDING, SUPPLY, DELIVERY, COMMISSIONING, SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE FOR A PERIOD OF 36-MONTHS AT THE MEDICAL SUPPLIES DEPOT
RFP NUMBER: GT/GDH/033/2022
|Department:||Gauteng – Health|
|Tender Type:||Request for Proposal|
|Date Published:||Friday, 24 June 2022|
|Closing Date:||Friday, 15 July 2022 – 11:00|
|Place where goods, works or services are required:||45 Commissioner Street – Marshaltown – Johannesburg – 2107|
|Contact Person:||Thulani Myaka / Beauty Mabasa|
|Is there a briefing session?: NO||Is it compulsory? NO|
|Briefing Date and Time:|
TENDER BOX LOCATION
GPT is acting as Common Service Provider or buying organisation on behalf of all Gauteng Provincial Government
Customer Departments / Institutions. The goods / services are therefore required by the Customer Department /
Institution, as indicated on this form RFP 01.
– All bids / tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box at the following address:
Gauteng Provincial Treasury, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg
– Bids / tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box on or before the closing date and time.
– Bids / tenders submitted by fax will not be accepted.
– The GPT Tender Box is generally open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
-This bid is subject to the preferential procurement policy framework act and the preferential procurement
regulations, 2017, the general conditions of contract (gcc) 2010 and, if applicable, any other special conditions
– ALL BIDS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON THE OFFICIAL GPG RFP FORMS – (NOT TO BE RE-TYPED)
– ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION MUST BE COMPLETED (FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN YOUR
BID BEING DISQUALIFIED):
The Tendering System
The RFP Pack consists of two parts namely, Section 1 and Section 2. These two sections must be submitted separately,
clearly marked with the Tender Number and the Section Number.
Non-compulsory “How to tender” workshops are held every Wednesday at 75 Fox Street from 10:00-13:00.